Tämä on paha maineen kolhu niin laillisuusylimieliselle Googlelle, tekoälylle kuten myös Suomen viranomaisille ja Kajaanin kaupungille joka poliitikkoineen ja viranomaisineen varmasti tiesi että laittomat hakkuut on käynnissä.
Searching instrumentalist to be feat artist to my improvisations
Three part blues to join https://jussivaaralathoughts.blogspot.com/2023/06/do-you-want-to-be-featured-playing-to.html Searching instrumentalist to be feat artist to my improvisations https://jussivaarala.bandcamp.com/track/good-improvisation-for-instrumentalists-to-join-read-info-of-track So that they get 50 % of composition copyrights if I accept their impro. How it goes. In this way. They play and record acoustically their playing over for example this Bluesie blues. https://jussivaarala.bandcamp.com/track/bluesie-blues But I have also classical style improvisations like this https://jussivaarala.bandcamp.com/track/when-water-starts-flowing And then they send audio of it to me jussi.vaarala@gmail.com And if I accept it - it must be long enough and good enough - I send wav version of for example this Bluesie blues. And they record their playing to it. And I put it in youtube etc with name - Jussi Vaarala, Bluesie blues, feat X X. And add them with 50 % composer copy...
Kommentit