Searching instrumentalist to be feat artist to my improvisations

 Three part blues to join


https://jussivaaralathoughts.blogspot.com/2023/06/do-you-want-to-be-featured-playing-to.html



Searching instrumentalist to be feat artist to my improvisations


https://jussivaarala.bandcamp.com/track/good-improvisation-for-instrumentalists-to-join-read-info-of-track


So that they get 50 % of composition copyrights if I accept their impro.

How it goes. In this way.

They play and record acoustically their playing over for example this Bluesie blues.


But I have also classical style improvisations like this 

 
And then they send audio of it to me jussi.vaarala@gmail.com

And if I accept it - it must be long enough and good enough - I send wav version of for example this Bluesie blues. And they record their playing to it. And I put it in youtube etc with name - Jussi Vaarala, Bluesie blues, feat X X.

And add them with 50 % composer copyright to copyright company Teosto in Finland so it is then also international copyright.

***

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Saamelaisten ulkohipiänsä kyttääminen on mennyt älyttömyyksiin

Pelkällä urheilukentän päällysteen hinnalla saisi joka kuntaan ostettua aktiivisille kulttuurinharrastajille omat tilat