Explanation and pieces of "Memory traces from the previous improvisation"

 https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkMtZ6OD4X6VlEf3G3Cjf60HE1WFg_8D3&si=4-W5DNx8NEpT0yyL


Explanation and pieces of "Memory traces from the previous improvisation"

They are not variations - because there is no theme that I elaborate - there are only some kind of musical mental memory traces from which I go on - they are not conciuous but preconcious because I continue from feeling - not from memory what improvised early. So basis of all this are my emotions of earlier improvisation - kind of serie of my continuous feelings.















Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Searching instrumentalist to be feat artist to my improvisations

Pelkällä urheilukentän päällysteen hinnalla saisi joka kuntaan ostettua aktiivisille kulttuurinharrastajille omat tilat