How to use warm stones to keep your warm when sleeping in forest

 How to use warm stones to keep your warm when sleeping in forest


I have found - that when I put two hot warmed ricesocks - 500 g rice in each sock, each warmed under minute in micro owen - under matrass so that they are between my legs when I sleep in sleeping sack - it makes my sleeping warm and even.

So I can put that same principle to practise in forest - digging two holes to the ground - make two maybe my foot size stones hot in fire - put stones to the holes - cover them with moss for example - put sleeping pad over them - and sleep so in sleeping sack that stones are between my legs.

This could quite easy and fast way to make your sleeping in nature warmer.

That warmth comes from under your feet - and spreads evenly inside your sleepingsack. And under your upper body you use insulated airfilled matrass - or warm it also with stones put in the holes next to your upper body.

Or putting airfilled matrass under your whole body - but so that it is not in direct touch to hot stones. So warmth spreads evenly under your whole body inside matrass.

But if you tend have cold feet and too hot coming upper body - then better could be use airfilled matrass only under your upper body.


So - I have found this at home - I believe it could work also in nature.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Searching instrumentalist to be feat artist to my improvisations

Saamelaisten ulkohipiänsä kyttääminen on mennyt älyttömyyksiin

Pelkällä urheilukentän päällysteen hinnalla saisi joka kuntaan ostettua aktiivisille kulttuurinharrastajille omat tilat